Product Manager, Checkout
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? As part of our Retail Commerce and Digital Experience Product team, you’ll help craft a seamless, high-quality digital retail experience for our customers. Join our team, and you’ll help Apple make sure our customers experience an online shopping experience like no other. We are seeking a highly organized, results-oriented product manager to join a user-experience driven e-commerce product team focused on delivering innovative digital transaction experiences. The digital Transactions Checkout team is responsible for the worldwide buying experience across all platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for product design, innovation, technology and how it can enrich and revolutionize the future retail shopping experience. This person should have consumer product experience with a history of managing complex, large scale initiatives working collaboratively with worldwide and regional teams to facilitate or enhance customer shopping experiences.
- Structured/Analytical thinker - can simplify complex problems and issues in an easy to understand manner and communicate to technical and non-technical partners alike
- Demonstrated success in planning, delivering large-scale (8-12 month) cross-functional projects
- Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience with worldwide/international experience design and localization processes.
- A strategic thinker, innovative and passionate about digital shopping experiences.
- Well-versed in the evolution of commerce checkout trends.
Define the product strategy and prioritized roadmap for global checkout portfolio inclusive of geo-expansion, conversion optimization, and customer experience improvements. Work with multiple project management teams and several cross functional partners to align roadmaps and requirements to ensure deliverables are meeting business goals. Define product enhancements and features and communicate requirements to engineering and design teams through clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and verbal communication. Share your vision and provide updates to executives on the status of product initiatives. Identify, assess and mitigate risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, and trade-offs. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities. Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems and comfortable navigating through ambiguity.
Education & Experience
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree.