Interactive Producer, Frameworks & Design Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Interactive Technology organization is part of Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom). Marcom designs and delivers the iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps and retail stores. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. Working with a variety of multi-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver the interactive experiences with an amazing group of people working collaboratively while having fun along the way. We use the latest in open source technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Interactive Producer, you will play an integral part in developing Apple's overall digital presence. You will be responsible for managing aspects related to repeatable code and design libraries used across apple.com (http://apple.com). Apple.com is a showcase for Internet standards and innovation in addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy. You will work with our partner teams to develop and extend these libraries across other Apple web properties. Are you highly organized with a love of crafting efficiencies to further streamline processes? Apply today.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Project or Product Management experience at a digital agency or in-house marketing communications is preferred.
- You are a self-motivated and proactive individual who thrives in fast paced team environment
- You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting achievements and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment
- You have great presentation skills, adapting your communication style to your audience’s needs
- You have solid experience managing multiple, complex work streams within a fluid environment
- You are committed to providing the best possible experience for our end users
- You have experience with Agile development methodology and software development lifecycle
- You have strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies across various platforms
- Drive technical and creative programs using a variety of methodologies - Documents and authors business processes, requirements, and project schedules - Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various stakeholders and partner needs - Help drive change management for new tools and systems - Organizes information quickly and communicates a summary of high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization. - Recommends solutions that enable our customers to find what they are looking for and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution. - Collaborates with multiple partners leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results. - Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, cross-functional, and partner teams to move projects forward. - Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams. - Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time and refines processes based on ongoing business needs. - Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.