Executive Assistant, Retail RE&D
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. The Executive Administrator will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to the Senior Director of Retail Real Estate & Development Strategy, Operations and Expansion. The highly-motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general executive administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities.
- Excellent leadership and positive professional presence
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work and influence across functions with customers (both internal & external)
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management
- Skilled in Keynote and Excel
Managing daily calendar, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based to last-minute changes. Organizing complex, domestic and international travel arrangements for the Sr. Directors, Directors and team members, including passport/visa requirements. Facilitating WW Headcount, Talent Planning, purchase requisitions, and expense reporting processes with leadership team. Provide critical reports on a weekly basis, including some report requests from SVP, Retail. Liaison with SVP, Retail office. Organizing and supporting RE&D Senior Leader Team, staff meetings, teleconferences, market tours, global leadership off sites, and other events. Partner with inside and outside persons on Executive speaking engagements. Supporting Facilities activities for the team, including office moves, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and access requests. Supporting key team initiatives, playing a project management or analyst role. Key duties also include support for key business priorities, meeting presentations, Department wide comms, Department wide global calendar, Department All-Hands Meetings and other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred and 5-10 years experience supporting executive level management. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.