Sales Operations Lead
Miami, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The Sales Planning Operations Lead is responsible for the sales administration and operations processes in support of the sales process for the Distribution Market. You will drive key areas around: Weekly operations planning including weekly forecast process, rebate programs support, reporting execution, credit process, and customer master-data maintenance. This role is based in Miami, and you'll be a member of the Distribution team and report to the Distribution Sales Lead, and dotted-line to the ALAC Sales Operations Manager in the region. As the Sales Operations Lead you will also drive effectiveness in Sales Forecast Execution communicating directly with Account Executives, Distributors, and in-country Resellers/Exporters. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Forecast Management Experience. A combination of operational and planning management experience, with exposure to highly operational environments
- High levels of operational process and task execution competence and measures on business processes
- Customer-needs focused, with strong abilities to analyze situation and find the accurate answer
- Ability to handle across boundaries measuring key data points to drive operational efficiency
- Team worker with a demonstrable track record of working with initiative both within and across functions
- Objection handling – the ability to resolve technical hurdles to adoption
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Self-sufficiency and ambitious individual
Ideally, you have extensive experience in sales support providing excellence management & execution of operational activities. She or he would bring deep knowledge of the sales planning and operation activities, support forecast and analytics/reporting tasks. You also have deep operational experience in scaling large processes and measuring results on key executions tasks regularly. Following the SP&O mission to make sales more effective in the sales process and efficient in managing business processes. You should possess a strong background with 5 to 10 years experience in managing and leading processes in executional environments with solid operational principals.
Education & Experience
Business Administration College Degree, required, MBA or above preferred.