Senior iOS Systems Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Connected Media is part of the larger Interactive Media Group (IMG) within Apple’s Software Engineering Organization. This team is responsible for delivering technologies like Airplay and AirPrint that seamlessly connect our devices to the TVs we watch our movies on, the sound systems where we listen to our favorite songs, and the printers that put our photos, designs, and words in our hands.
- You have extensive experience working on mobile / embedded frameworks (3-5yrs)
- You have extensive experience developing on iOS
- You have experience working with UIKit
- You have expert knowledge of C, C++
- Desirable experience:
- You have experience with printing systems, postscript, or other related technologies
- You have experience developing on MacOS
- You have experience with Objective-C, Swift
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have the ability to stay focused and prioritize different projects while achieving extraordinary quality
- You need good attention to detail, strong written and social skills.
The Printing and Airplay Partner Engineering Team is looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer with iOS framework development experience to join the team responsible for Apple’s printing architecture. Responsibilities will include development and maintenance of the software printing stack used on iOS and other Apple platforms. This role requires mature software engineering skills, an understanding of modern operating system architecture, and strong SW design fundamentals. Software development responsibilities will range from high-level UI development to low-level system implementation.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.