Senior Software Engineer - AMP Agreements Infrastructure
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Excellent communication and follow through
- Minimum of 5 years experience in professional programming
- BS Computer Science (Master's preferred)
- Experience building APIs
- Recent Java
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of Cassandra
- Aptitude and curiosity to learn new technologies
- Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications
- Strong belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Ability to drive a project from idea to implementation
As an Engineer on the AMP Agreements team, you'll support Apple's provider portal integration with our financial system, provider on boarding, contracts, tax and banking, and payment report integration for all of Apple's digital content including apps, music, movies, and books on the App Store and iTunes Store. You will collaborate with multiple engineering teams, business operations, production support, site reliability engineering, quality assurance, and infrastructure teams. We are looking for a self starting, high-energy individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good teammates who are able to take on problems under tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.