Watch Inventory Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As an Inventory Specialist, you will have the incredible responsibility of ensuring products take the first step in the development chain: getting into engineers’ hands. You will be in charge of the labs entire inventory - thousands of products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else. You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organized as new products unroll. You're in constant contact with the management and leadership teams, sharing data about the status of products and parts. And when exciting new products arrive, you're the first to open them up and present them to the entire Engineering Team. Apple makes the products, but you make it happen by being ready to place our products in Engineering hands. Are you ready for a rare opportunity to dynamically propel your career?
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions
- Strong organizational skills, quickly evaluating every situation
- 1-2 years Warehouse and inventory experience required
- You can meet multiple inventory deadlines each week.
- You know how to work as a team
- You’re willing to observe guidelines to allow secure access to products and movement through the stockroom.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Security and safety come first. Ability to demonstrate knowledge dealing w/ confidential product
- Be agile. Demonstrate ability to adapt and think on your feet.
Inventory audits Receiving/storage/distribution of prototypes to multi-functional teams from on-site Library Drive ongoing improvements in process flow and storage strategies within library and Lab Leads Drive feedback and report issues that arise from multiple international Contract Manufacturers and Vendors
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.