Facilities Building Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join the Apple Facilities organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products and services. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision of creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals who have integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. Imagine what you could do here at Apple. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- 3-5 years experience related to workplace management and customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a changing, high growth environment.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization and working cross functionally on a variety of Facilities projects.
- Works with peers and management to promote and maintain a collaborative workplace.
- Expertise in verbal and written communication with customers groups and all levels in the organization.
- Experience in planning, coordination and executing multiple client needs.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the team and customers.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Thrives in a complex and changing environment.
- Thinks critically and creatively about how to regularly improve process and operations.
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills.
The Facilities Building Manager provides a central resource to building occupant groups for Facilities services and support. Collaborates with SCV Site Services teams including Space Planning, Shipping, Receiving, & Mail, Reprographics, the Print Program, Corporate Conference Center and Reception & Badge Services and Operation and Maintenance. Responsibilities: The Facilities Building Manager will assist with the oversight of multiple facilities spread across Santa Clara Valley. Overall responsibility for overseeing the implementation of policies, procedures, and programs that will assure well-managed, well-maintained buildings and facilities. Manages and maintains work environment; this includes office furniture/layout so there is consistency across all sites. Work side-by-side with RE&D partners such as Project Management, Real Estate, Commute and Environmental, Health and Safety. Advocate customer needs internally to continuously improve the customer experience through product and process. Manages major relocations of people and labs including reconfigurations, new building construction and internal building shuffles. Continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline processes. Ensure questions, concerns and suggestions are addressed in a timely manner. Communicate to building occupants information regarding events, closures, construction and other building impacts. Familiarization with tools such as Integrated Workplace Management Solutions, service request management, MS Office/iWork and Box.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred