Software QA Engineer, Proactive Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? You will be interacting with various multi-functional engineering and project management teams to help identify issues, test, and drive the quality of Proactive Intelligence features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent system experience across all Apple platforms. Join the Proactive Intelligence team at Apple.
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, assessing risk, and filing appropriate defects
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies & practices
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience developing automated software tests
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Swift/XCUITest is a huge plus
As a Quality Engineer, you'll need to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, creating test plans, bug reporting and triaging, identifying automation opportunities, and supporting design reviews. You'll help us identify holes in coverage, actively sync with multi-functional teams to reduce duplication, foster better testing, and resist regressions. We are building a passionate and diverse team that will span a broad range of applications, tools, and frameworks. We need your help to reach Apple's high standards of quality.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience