User Studies Registered Nurse
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a dedicated registered nurse with a passion for health promotion? Do you think technology is the future for health and wellness? Are you looking for a challenging and fast paced environment that blends your medical experience and knowledge with innovative technology?
- Strong nursing assessment and evaluation skills
- Strong recognition and interpretation skills of live ECG (electrocardiogram) rhythms
- Work independently (within the scope of your license) and excel in a dynamic, hands-on, cross-functional and creative corporate environment
- Ability to identify and respond to urgent or life-threatening situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver
- Detail and execution oriented
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work on multi-faceted, cross-functional projects
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to interface between clinical and engineering staff
-Apply relevant knowledge and expertise to design and run user studies related to cardiovascular fitness, energy metabolism, biomechanics, measurement/tracking and other key physiological measurements -Screen and prepare individuals for various activities -Monitor and assess individuals during exercise activities, to include (but not limited to) ECG interpretation to determine whether the signs, symptoms, reactions, behavior, or general physical appearance exhibit abnormal characteristics -Administer and document biometric and anthropometric measurements -Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations -Protect individuals by adhering to infection-control policies and procedures during equipment prep/sterilization -Assist with developing safety procedures for exposure to various environments. -Collaborate and consult with staff to optimize safety -Document relevant health information, observations, and measurements by charting in individual and department records -Maintain healthcare and lab supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; using equipment and supplies to accomplish job results -Maintain an active working knowledge of professional publications and current standards
Education & Experience
MSN, BSN, ADN or Diploma/certificate in nursing
- Must hold a California state nursing license and pass NCLEX-RN.
- Relevant experience in corporate health and/or consumer product usability evaluation preferred. Previous Apple experience preferred.