Worldwide AppleCare Operations Real Time Analyst
Sacramento, California, United States
Support and Service
As a Worldwide AppleCare Operations RTO Analyst you will be a main point of contact for issues affecting our Advisors, management and the systems used across our global network of AppleCare contact centers. We are looking for a hardworking, independent person to join our team in Austin, TX or Elk Grove, CA. The AppleCare RTO team has a diverse range of responsibilities designed to keep our contact center staff and systems up and running. You'll be responsible for assisting Advisors and leadership from both internal and external partners with work-impacting issues, access requests, staffing reviews and general tickets. In addition, you will monitor real time call routing and manage queues for the AppleCare organization, and provide informed recommendations to management regarding contact center performance.
- Minimum two years of experience in customer service and support within a contact center environment is helpful.
- Integrity and passion for providing high-quality customer interactions.
- Validated ability to work effectively with business leadership and global teams.
- Proven ability to lead and influence peers, support groups, and various management levels towards impactful results.
- Thorough understanding of business goals and call center metrics.
- History of analyzing and interpreting real time and historical data to identify and execute strategies for issue resolution.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks, think creatively, resolve issues and work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Ability to handle various tasks concurrently, with experience in multi-channel support in systems that deliver simultaneous chats, emails, calls and tickets.
- Experience with creation and development of processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00AM and 11:00PM CST, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work additional hours or make shift adjustments as determined by business needs.
- Knowledge of Home Network Topology and VPN Networks is a plus.
- Experience with troubleshooting macOS is a plus.
Responsibilities of the role include: Coordinating and driving issues to resolution, such as: Connectivity and downtime issues experienced by At-home Advisors. System and tool issues that require escalation to IS&T.Management of critical issues, engaging with various support groups for updates and keeping the business informed of potential impacts via alerts. Operations ticket triage and handling. Real-time monitoring of AppleCare queues and routing for calls, chats and emails, with the understanding how specific queue metrics impact the contact center business. Real-time calculations of staffing metrics and the ability to take actions to improve conditions via various staffing tools. Management of two-factor processes and compliance to ensure security across our partner network. Changes to employee configuration and access via provisioning systems and the ability to spot potential gaps and execute strategies to address in real time. Handling inbound escalations and contacts to the department via chat, email, phone and ticket. Provide supplemental queue performance information, ad hoc analysis, and recommendations to business leadership as needed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.