iPhone Analog Engineer - General Analog
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The iPhone Division is seeking an enthusiastic Analog Design Engineer. You will be working in a creative and energetic engineering team developing future iPhone products with responsibilities for the design, implementation and integration of variety of analog function blocks and subsystems including power, audio, battery management, and sensors. This is a great opportunity to be at the focal point of many multi-functional interactions with Apple internal HW/SW teams, Contract Manufacturer teams, and IC vendor teams through out different development stages. We expect you to be familiar with the design of portable low-power products, preferably with experience in a consumer electronics environment dealing with high-volume and high-quality products.
- 2 + years overall experience in industry
- Strong analog/mixed-signal fundamentals (noise, linearity, signal-integrity in mixed-signal systems).
- Deep understanding of mixed-signal building blocks (op-amps, filters, ADCs, DACs, output drivers)
- Familiarity with low-power electronics/sensors/sensor-interface circuits.
- Experience in prototyping, characterization and debugging of mixed-signal hardware.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both verbal and written communications
You will participate in datasheet drafting and reviews for variety of ICs You follow through IC design cycle, including design review, bring up, bench characterization, and bug tracking You will work with multi-functional team for function block system integration, including schematic and layout reviews, production test support, manufacturing support, system validation, and troubleshooting You will Perform hardware prototyping and demonstration
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE or equivalent