Project Manager, Employee Communication
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing, internal communication and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- You are proactive, possess a positive team-player attitude and are passionate about consumer technology, international business and values-based communications issues.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- You are able to work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Expertise and skills in global strategic project management
- You’ll structure communication and meeting cadence, and drive plans across many teams
- Understand, empathize, and expertly operate with diverse working styles and cultures
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data identification to ensure the right work is being engaged
- You’ll build the KPI dashboard for internal communication at Apple
- Build and maintain project charters, project plans, and governance structures
- Identify and assess key measures to ensure project completion
- Ability to develop and mastermind the content flow across our employee communication platforms
- Negotiate outcomes with consideration towards varying goals and priorities
- A minimum of 4 years experience in project management
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our corporate employee communications team. This Project Manager, Employee Communication will be responsible for coordinating with Internal Comms teams in the US and internationally, helping execute communications initiatives, driving strategy, planning and execution of major projects in employee communications including measurement, reporting, key projects and initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.