Account Lead, Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. The US Sales Teams support all Reseller routes to market for all Apple products. Reporting to the US Consumer Lead, you will be responsible for leading and developing the Apple product sales activity of one of Apple’s largest Retailers, at a Group level.
- - Significant channel sales experience in the Retail sector
- - Senior Retailer Account Management experience.
- - Successful record in a fast moving, dynamic, high growth environment
- - Good knowledge of US Consumer market
- - Previous experience of working within a matrix organization
- Driving innovation - Developing and growing a team with diversity and inclusion at the core - Influencing and Negotiating Skills– a proven track record of negotiation at senior level. - Achieving Results – demonstrated ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line. - C-Level Engagement – liaising at the most senior level within an organization. - Relationship Building – experience of developing strong commercial relationships both internally within Apple and externally. - Analytical Agility – highly analytical with the capability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective. - Shows an ability to think strategically and plan accordingly. - Managerial Courage – a track record in providing direct, complete and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others. - Seeing around corners - Apple is a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The chosen applicant will be flexible, have great interpersonal savvy and the ability to deal with ambiguity. - Fluent spoken and written English is a necessity.
Education & Experience
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- - Apple Retail Account Executives and Consumer teams at all levels & in all markets where Retailer is present
- - Geo/Country management and Consumer/Enterprise channel teams
- - Apple Sales Finance
- - Channel Programs & Sales Ops
- - Marketing and Business Development teams
- - Local strategic partners as necessary
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- - Increasing sell through units and Apple advantage within the Retailer ensuring year-on-year and share growth.
- - Ensuring compliance with the Apple/Retailer agreements.
- - Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with the Retailer reflected in a strong, evolving joint Account Plan with Retailer.
- - Inspiring, leading and motivating an effective team, across multiple countries.