Health Sensing Data Scientist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Do your life's best work and come and be a part of a talented engineering team crafting next-generation health sensors. Apple's Human Interface Devices team is looking for a Data Scientist with working knowledge of statistical signal processing, pattern recognition, and machine learning along with strong programming skills.
- 4+ years of experience in machine learning algorithm development
- Experience with state-of-the-art machine learning tools and techniques
- Strong background in experimental design and statistical analysis
- Familiarity with algorithm implementation in C/C++
This is a key position that is a focal point for building next generation features based on sensor data. This engineer will be responsible for developing and tuning algorithms for extracting insight from sensor data and optimizing performance across a large user base via analysis or automated learning. These are key development efforts that feed into future products.
Education & Experience
PhD in BME/CS/CE/EECS/Math/Physics or equivalent experience We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experiment design and data analysis
- Prototyping concepts, evaluating user impact, and delivering products