Budget Coordinator, Marketing Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and invite you to explore the possibility of being part of our team. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry, where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support while having fun together as a team. Working with marketing managers worldwide to help people discover Apple services including music, movies, books, podcasts, news and more, the finance group in marketing assists the team in handling the quarterly budgets. We are seeking a Budget Coordinator to track the US team’s budgets and spending using internal tools and processes while collaborating with other areas as needed. We need a colleague who is resourceful, creative and solution oriented in ambiguous situations.
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience in finance supporting role to understand financial systems.
- You have an eye for details, able to follow a procedure.
- Your excellent spreadsheet skills allow you to complete all daily duties, you are able to learn new software quickly.
- Your strong interpersonal skills are necessary to resolve source of problems and communicate the solution both clearly and briefly.
- You are experienced with using SAP and FileMaker software.
- A do-er and self starter who works well in a face-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- You are highly responsive and adaptable.
Using excellent organization, communication and computer skills, and this role initiates Purchase Orders (POs), processes invoices and maintains the budget database. Understanding our software will assist in problem solving to address issues as they arise. Additional responsibilities are analyzing data, generating reports and other marketing operations support requirements for the team. Key Responsibilities: This is a critical role. You will process accurate information quickly, and be ready to organize data as needed. Specifically this includes: - Opening and tracking POs - Setting up new vendors - Processing invoices for payment - In this role you will run the accruals for quarter close - Importing data into budget database - You will generate reports for the Marketing team - Other operations related tasks
Education & Experience
- BS/BA degree in Finance or equivalent