Full Stack Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Work and contribute toward the engineering of Apple's state-of-the-art products involving video, audio, and graphics in the Interactive Media Group. IMG is part of Apple's Software Engineering division and provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod, Mac, and CarPlay. In this position, you will work across the full stack for a number of internal web services. From system administration, to DB administration, to backend development and front-end UI/UX.
- Knowledge of web frameworks like Flask and Rails (or their equivalents in other languages)
- Experience with web and application servers like Apache and Tomcat
- Admin experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL ideally)
- Familiarity with Git and UNIX shell
- Knowledge of REST API design and development.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
You will be part of a small, talented and motivated team that operates like a startup within Apple. In this role you will maintain and extend existing tools, as well as drive greenfield projects. The ideal candidate will be innovative, organized, a self-starter with excellent communication skills, and have a keen attention to detail. If you would describe yourself as fearless, you’re likely to be a good fit.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science or related work experience
- DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong Python knowledge
- React and TypeScript experience
- Experience developing for Apple Platforms
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk and Grafana