Continuous Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our media streaming team. Join us and be part of the team that powers streaming experiences on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, HomePod, Apple Watch, and the Mac. We are looking for an expert continuous integration engineer to help us build, maintain, and extend the necessary architectures that assure successful, efficient and bug-free delivery of the most advanced operating systems in the World.
- Highly competent with Git version-control system, and agile workflows.
- Coding experience in a C-based language (C, C++, Objective-C).
- Strong experience with SQL and NOSQL databases (e.g., Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Familiarity with parallel build pipelines, automated build, continuous integration (CI), and test automation systems. Experience with Jenkins or similar tools is a strong plus.
- Deep understanding of software configuration management (SCM). Experience with Xcode and/or GNU Make is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
As a CI Engineer part of the Media Streaming team, you will: - Build, support and improve existing tools for CI and automated testing, - Maintain and evolve CI systems and configurations, - Enable cross-functional collaboration to assure process compliance and seamless software integration.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent