Engineering Manager, Apple Online Store Content Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Online Store (AOS) provides one of the best multi-channel commerce experiences in the world and operates in 30+ countries worldwide. As a member of the AOS engineering team, you will work on complex projects in support of Apple’s e-commerce business. Your role is to help deliver innovative solutions that will have a positive impact on millions of people each year. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services and customer experiences very quickly. The Publishing Systems team at Apple is responsible for the digital content and asset management systems and solutions in support of AOS’s e-commerce business. From our authoring tools and services, to the core content delivery systems our platform gives people the opportunity to work with a diverse set of technologies. As the Content Systems engineering team manager, you will be in the unique position to lead a team that has huge impact on the overall success of the Apple Online Store.
- 10+ years of industry experience both as an individual contributor and software lead/manager.
- Deep technical understanding and hands-on experience with services at scale.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized, someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, and loves learning new technologies.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seeks to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- An ability to drive forward through various constraints and ambiguity on difficult problems to make sound decisions.
As the Content Systems engineering manager, you will lead a team of highly talented software engineers, responsible for working with cross-functional business and engineering teams to bring concepts through the development lifecycle. You will help your team implement innovative software solutions to open-ended problems. You should be passionate about delivering high-quality products and care deeply about product excellence. We expect you to come to Apple to do the best work of your life!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.