Security Program Manager
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Global Security is seeking a candidate to play an integral role in the world-class team responsible for security and secrecy throughout the Content development lifecycle, both within Apple and Apple’s partners worldwide. Specifically, this candidate will provide day-to-day support to the TV+ Security Team by managing a high volume of projects and associated data in order to deliver performance reporting to stakeholders at all levels of the company. Additionally, they will influence cross-functional teams and senior leadership to safeguard Apple’s most innovative and compelling content. This position resides in Culver City, California and may require up to 25% travel (international and domestic).
- 6-10 years of operations or project management within one or all related fields, including: VOD, television/film production, business/marketing operations, program management, analysis, or compliance.
- Background in working at a network or studio with executives, producers, talent representatives, casts and creative teams.
- Proficient in tracking data, managing sensitive information and carrying out progress checks on a high-volume of projects in different stages. Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skilled at overcoming a steep learning curve in a new business unit to quickly absorb information, provide actionable recommendations to prioritize and mitigate risks, and drive cross-functional projects.
- Established skills developing presentation material for Senior Leadership.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented and effective at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent at collaboration, building relationships and creating a strong team environment.
Responsible for maintaining and tracking all key security milestones and data points throughout the TV+ Development, Production and Post-Production life-cycle(s). Oversee and support team deliverables for deadline integrity, accuracy and quality control. Support creation of new business processes and workflows to improve team efficiencies and overall productivity. Drive multiple cross-functional security projects effectively for the TV+ Security Team, including high-volume data info related vendor assessment management. Attend various meetings, take detailed notes and act as a conduit for information and data across multiple productions. Provide sound problem-solving frameworks, especially working within ambiguous or undefined environments. Quickly adjust to new priorities and delivering tasks with minimal outside direction or supervision.
Education & Experience
B.S. or Equivalent Degree PMP is a plus