Education Development Executive, Cupertino
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s transformed entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. From amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts; at Apple we help enrich people’s lives with through our products and services. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your passion and dedication to the job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a K12 Education Development Executive, you will be responsible for leading strategic learning engagements with K-12 school customers. It requires working closely with education sales executives as part of a collaborative team. This role requires both critical thinking and extraordinary presentation and story-telling skills, capable of inspiring and motivating ground breaking change at the senior leadership level in schools. This is an influencer role which requires working across complex environments and being comfortable outside traditional boundaries. To support strategic education initiatives and build upon a strong customer base, the ability to develop relationships, build community and execute at speed are essential. Seen as an education thought leadership role by education customers, a deep understanding of Apple in education and strong knowledge of the education industry is required. In addition, you will be one of the ‘go to experts’ supporting the Apple team and working cross functionally in the development of targeted activities and programs.
- Extraordinary knowledge of the education market and an understanding of effective classroom technology.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic sales organization.
- Strong knowledge of the Apple education eco-system and high level of proficiency in Apple products and services.
- Experience in an academic leadership position preferred.
- Proven track record in leading and driving substantive change as a school leader.
- Experience as a classroom teacher or lecturer, and/or curriculum consultant.
- A deep understanding of the US education system with a preference for having taught and been a school leader within this system.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of energy and flexibility.
- Strong team player with dynamic confidence in an education environment.
You are part of the education sales team and will drive Apple’s core education messaging with assigned customers with a focus on influencing education leadership to implement Apple products and services. You will present Apple solutions to the education market and demonstrate how Apple solutions can best meet customer needs. You are a storyteller. Presentations are provided to groups at seminars, briefings, conferences, and workshops, as well as for individual strategic accounts. You will be a trusted advisor to school leaders who are looking to Apple for guidance on driving change and transformation into their learning environment. You will also provide education expertise and mentorship to customers to ensure effective implementation of Apple products and solutions. This position requires weekly extensive travel.
Education & Experience
Preference is given to those with Master’s Degree or higher in education and successful experience as a teacher and school leader. Business experience and background is also important to this role.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.