App Store- Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
With the App Store, Apple ignited a worldwide app phenomenon that has revolutionized the way people work, connect, learn and play. The App Store drives the app economy and has earned $120 billion for developers worldwide. Today, the App Store is the world’s safest and most vibrant app marketplace, with over half a billion people visiting each week. We're looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to drive features across the App Store ecosystem with a solid track record shipping complex software under demanding timelines. This is a dynamic, hands-on position including eliciting and authoring requirements, leading technical design discussions, and collaborating closely with engineering, operations, and quality assurance leads. This is not a task-based job; you will be directly responsible for successful outcomes and delivery. Are you ready to ship features that benefit the entire Apple developer community?
- 5+ years of technical program and/or project management experience involving complex server/client interactions
- Experience with iOS mobile app development a major plus
- A clear track record of making a difference in the projects you drive.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple project, feature and enhancement requests
- Solid track record successfully authoring technical specs
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, schedules and replans; progress and status meetings)
Drive and ship all aspects of large, cross-functional projects. -- Influence and lead the delivery of business critical features built and executed on the App Store -- Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation -- Define business, functional, and reporting requirements -- Collaborate with other App Store teams and other Apple groups (e.g. Client, Hardware) This is a full time position, located at our Cupertino, California headquarters
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent required; CS degree preferred.