Software QA Engineer (Display/TV)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a dynamic team passionate about delivering quality display compatibility experience on some of the world’s most creative consumer electronic products? Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? The Display/TV SQA Team is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced test engineer with a background in designing, automating, leading and executing end-to-end tests to ensure product quality. You'll enjoy working collaboratively with our engineering partners to improve our software and hardware. Be a part of a diverse team of test engineers using creativity and flexibility to qualify features on our products that our customers love to use. You can help inspire change and improvement, by designing and implementing automation frameworks, test cases and reporting tools. You'll be challenged to make our products more reliable, more intuitive and easy to use. Do you like working on a team that makes a difference on the products they work on? We are an equal opportunity team with many opportunities for growth and experience. You will get to collaborate with some of the most talented engineers to produce some of the best electronic products.
- Experience identifying automation requirements, and designing solutions to address test execution challenges
- 5+ years experience in test automation and quality assurance
- Experience designing test reporting dashboards and reports, enabling seamless status reporting to cross-functional partners
- Knowledge of MacOS, iOS, tvOS, Linux and/or equivalents.
- Strong written and verbal communications—including solid presentation skills.
- Ability to execute test plans and leading complex projects on schedule.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence other teams and groups.
- Ability to think analytically, problem solve, reduce data sets, and innovate.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs and drive the issues to completion.
- Design automation solutions to solve complex quality challenges - Maintain and develop automation framework and tools - Architect and execute tests to ensure the customer experience with Apple products. - Create test plans and test automation frameworks. - Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs. - Work with cross-functional teams to drive resolution of bugs
Education & Experience