WWRFO NPI Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The RFO NPI Programs Manager is a leader, strategic thinker at multiple levels, organized and detail-oriented; Also, the right candidate can communicate with ease at all levels and is skilled at aiding actions and solving conflicts. WW Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) is seeking a Readiness Program Manager to lead fulfillment operations and process readiness activities for new product launches supporting our fulfillment programs. This role partners with a variety of functions and readiness teams to build strategies, ensure flawless launches of new products, and supports execution activities globally. This role is also responsible for onboarding and sustaining fulfillment capabilities for new product launches partnering closely with Operations, Sales Planning, Supply/Demand Management, Business Process, and Re-engineering, Retail Store Operations, Online, Logistics, and IT. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can make things happen, lead the resolution of issues, keep people on schedule, and mind every detail.
- Experience: Program Management, Project Management, Operations, Supply Chain, Retail (stores and eCommerce). Candidates with experience in system and tool launches, process design and implementation, fulfillment, logistics, and new product introductions will be well regarded.
- Candidates should possess the following:
- A team player with a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude that can influence through collaboration and leadership.
- Discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Excellent forward-thinking capabilities and the ability to make decisions with limited/fragmented information.
- Ability to liaise between teams with competing priorities to align on launch strategies and execution plans.
- A driver who is self motivated and operates with a great sense of urgency.
- Ability to drive progress under immense degree of ambiguity and be comfortable working in an unstructured environment.
- Excellence and a keen eye for detail should be a habit. Candidates should have a very low tolerance for errors.
- Ability to make key decisions and deliver results under extremely tight timelines.
- Passion for the customer experience.
- Communicate complex Plan of Records and Issues accurately to all levels of leadership.
- Establish and build management systems that support Readiness execution and accuracy from order placement to delivery.
Work with cross-functional teams to define launch strategies. Liaise with WW and local teams to identify launch deliverables, build execution plans, and execute. Keep business partners apprised of the plan and escalating needed decisions. Support fulfillment program launches by providing subject matter expertise and on-boarding for new product introductions. Assess current business processes for improvement opportunities. Transform broad concepts and business strategies into structured projects, lead design, and implementation. Collaborate with technical and business teams to ensure systems are ready for new product launches and teams know how to leverage to get desired business outcomes. Establish consistent communications platform to share and maintain business information with internal and external teams. Drive postmortem analysis for each launch to capture learnings for continuous process improvement.
Education & Experience
Minimum 5 years experience of program and/or project management in retail operations, inventory management, and/or supply chain. BS/BA degree required.