Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion, dedication, and a commitment to quality to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Product System Quality team is looking for an experienced and motivated Software Quality Assurance Engineer. You will join a dedicated and dynamic team of people responsible for ensuring that our customers have an excellent experience with accessories and iOS devices. You will work closely with the teams responsible for creating accessories that our customers rely on and use every single day. Your role is to make sure that the experience is amazing.
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Have a passion for user-focused design & high quality technology.
- Strong working knowledge of 802.11 WLAN/WiFi, Bluetooth standards, and/or NFC
- Experience testing wireless functional, performance, co-existence, and stability testing
- Knowledge in wireless packet sniffers and analyzers
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- An applied understanding of C, C++, C#, Python and/or Swift.
- Work within and outside of our team to develop and execute a rock-solid test plan. - Identify fundamental metrics to track the project and team’s success - Collaborate with development and QA teams working on this project to ensure requirements are understood, achievable, and tested. - Investigate and debug difficult problems, and help drive them to closure. - Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience