Central Execution Planner
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Americas Operations team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual for the role of the Supply/Demand Allocation Execution Planner Subject Matter Expert. The role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to utilize his or her innovation, leadership, business, and planning skills to deliver valuable operational support to the Americas Supply Demand Management team. In this role, you will provide support, direction and analysis of Apple's finished good products to meet customer demand and attain revenue goals. You will also collaborate with the regional operations team and global execution teams to ensure the efficient and precise fulfillment of orders.
- Ability to lead a team in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to rapidly learn and identify key opportunities for process and tool development
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Adept at comprehending and working with large quantities of data from a variety of sources
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Excels at collaborating across multiple groups and functions
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging environment
Manages the Supply Demand Execution initiatives portfolio and ensures it aligns to strategic goals. Provides support to the Supply Demand Execution team as the escalation point for system and tool issues. Plans and leads peak events across the Supply Demand Execution team while collaborating across Operations. Proactively and consistently identifies and actions process and tool efficiency / standardization opportunities. Challenges the status quo and uses a management and metrics system to quantify results. Leverages SAP to ensure timely and accurate execution throughout the Product Life Cycle.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred. Experience with Lean, Six-Sigma, and Continuous Innovation preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.