Software QA Engineer
Culver City, California, United States
Would you like to be a part of delivering products that will provide an excellent user experience that people expect from Apple devices? Are you passionate about the home and audio space? We are the Beats Engineering Team and we are looking for a highly motivated Software Quality Engineer to join our dynamic and dedicated team. In this role, you will execute automated tests, maintain automation tools and tests used to validate audio products. You will make sure that the test results are accurate, consistent, and repeatable. You will have an opportunity to develop and implement new test flows in automation. You will drive investigation of use cases, system-level operation, and performance requirements. You will develop software to validate functionality and performance of the systems.
- You have knowledge and working experience of embedded operating systems.
- Knowledge of wireless protocols such as Bluetooth, or WLAN, is a plus
- Proficiency in Python is helpful.
- Experience with software development lifecycle, testing methodologies and tools, and a real passion for quality processes.
- Experience working in an automated testing pipeline driven by a Continuous Integration framework.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks.
- You have strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- Craft test plans, perform automated functional, integration, stress & stability testing. - Deploying and maintaining automated tests in a continuous integration environment. - Design and develop automated tools and tests. - Engage in the team’s sprint and product direction planning activities.
Education & Experience
- BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience