AI/ML - Full Stack Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Optimize machine learning annotation workflows and empower seamless intelligent user experiences on Apple devices! We are Turi Tag, a small interdisciplinary team that solves complex key challenges in large-scale training data generation across all of Apple — the opportunities for you to make an impact are boundless.
- >3 years of experience building, deploying and running Python applications or services in hosted environments
- Experienced in API design and implementation (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- You have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features & building platform components that enable large-scale quality control and management for Machine Learning training/validation data generation. In direct collaboration with Apple-internal clients and our operations team, you will drive requirements engineering, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of new features and capabilities. You bring a strong hands-on mentality that enables you to own engineering projects from inception to shipping product.
Education & Experience
MS Computer Science or Software Engineering