Create ML - Machine Learning Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The CreateML team in the AI/ML organization at Apple creates frameworks to bring advanced machine learning algorithms and tools to the hands of developers. The team is looking for engineers that are creative, talented and passionate about releasing developer-facing frameworks to contribute to new features of CreateML. This is an opportunity to drive key machine learning initiatives across domains and design, build and maintain the next generation of ML frameworks at Apple.
- Strong and proven research and software development skills
- Deep understanding of machine learning concepts
- Experience delivering consumer-facing solutions to new industry problems at scale
- Proficiency in C / C++; Swift is a plus
- Experience with and knowledge of a wide variety of machine learning libraries/packages
- Creative, collaborative, and product-focused
- Excellent communication skills
Our team is seeking extraordinary machine learning engineers who are passionate about building machine learning foundations for other engineers and developers. Work includes designing, implementing and maintaining high-performance features for machine learning model training and deployment. The role has the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionality with other teams, ship high-quality work to developers and communicate new features and advancements at Apple's WWDC (Worldwide Developer Conference).
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science or related fie
- https://developer.apple.com/machine-learning/create-ml/ (https://developer.apple.com/machine-learning/create-ml/)