Sr. Financial Analyst, Retail Finance, Americas
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global dedication to perfection, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a high performance and high growth organization
- Proven track record of independently completing challenging projects, leading multiple priorities, designing and executing ad hoc analysis and building effective business partnerships
- A self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with enterprise software systems (e.g. SAP, Business Objects, Tableau, Thoughtspot) a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate results to both senior leadership and large groups, representing Finance perspective to non-Finance business partners
- Desire to learn and grow in a hardworking, collaborative environment
The Retail Americas Senior Finance Analyst will be the finance lead supporting the Americas Leadership team. In this role, the Analyst will provide innovative analysis and financial forethought across over 300 of our Retail Stores in 4 countries. The role offers partnering opportunities with a wide variety of Retail teams including those in the Field as well as Strategy & Operations, Market Development, in-Geo Finance teams and P2P. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Planning for, reporting on, and analysis of top line results across the Americas retail segment: Develop and track weekly top line performance Partner with senior field leadership to develop actionable targets and goals Analyze and interpret results to influence and educate business partners Cultivate partnerships and collaborate with central Finance partners to understand global strategies and share region specific insights and results Support Americas Leadership Team in development of cross functional strategy plan for AMR Region supporting key global initiatives Create and conduct analysis and develop and present insights to key functional business partners and leadership
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field