Senior Audio System QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Would you like to have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to millions of customers in a dynamic environment? Quality is a meaningful aspect of our innovative products and we are looking for an Audio System QA Engineer to join our team. You'll help drive innovation in QA and find creative ways to validate state of the art products.
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle
- You have an understanding of Digital Audio, Bluetooth Audio, and Embedded Audio systems.
- You have experience with testing embedded consumer electronics or mobile devices
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams
- Experience with defect tracking systems Demonstrates
- QA skills with at least 2 complete product cycles, from inception to customer shipment Experience shipping customer facing products a plus
- Scripting experience is huge plus (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Utilize critical listening skills and audio system knowledge to identify critical issues - Understanding test methods to capture and analyze audio - Understanding Bluetooth Technologies - Testing key features of one or more products and/or software updates - Developing user scenarios, test cases from those scenarios and executing them - Developing test tools, automation and/or other solutions to improve overall product quality - Verify the proper functioning and quality of those features prior to shipping them - Working closely with other team members & test teams to craft and execute tests cases - Work closely with development teams, to identify and understand key features and their underlying functionality - Isolate and report defects, and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/CS or equivalent (MS preferred)