Wireless/RF Systems Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Wireless/RF Systems EPM group at Apple is a rapidly growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for a forward-thinking, self-driven, motivated and enthusiastic Engineering Program Manager to take part in and drive Apple’s new product introduction process for Macs from prototype to mass production. If you are passionate about customer experience and thrive working alongside brilliant individuals, then this could be your awaited opportunity!
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant industry experience in RF/wireless communications industry and/ or hardware technology company
- Technical Project/ Product Management Experience Preferred
- Strong technical background in electrical engineering
- RF Test Experience or RF Design Experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Successful track record of managing product definition and specification
- Experience driving development and qualification of new products
- Product development experience with specific exposure to a factory environment preferred Experience working with off-shore manufacturers with understanding of high volume manufacturing process preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
This is an exciting position, leveraging both deep technical expertise and sharp program management skills. EPMs are collaborative, creative and fearless organizers, ready to work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams throughout Apple, as well as with external suppliers. Be responsible for managing/communicating status/issues and driving to effective resolution. EPMs demonstrate the ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas, foster strong networks and partnerships across Apple.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required. MSEE, MBA preferred. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applications.