Project Manager - Enterprise Services Training & Content Development
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Enterprise Services has an opening for a Project Manager to create implement and manage processes for training and content development. This position is based at our corporate campus in Austin, Texas.
- 3+ years experience in managing training projects and / or training development.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design. methodologies for classroom based, self-guided and virtual training.
- Experience developing training on functional job skills and leadership competencies.
- Experience creating technical documentation.
- Experience developing and working with content management systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Ability to work effectively on global and virtual teams and accommodate time differences.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Strong sense of personal accountability for project success.
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, build credibility with partners, work independently, and be proactive.
- Able to maintain confidentiality around business projects.
You will coordinate, implement and manage content and training development initiatives. This role requires you to: Use data analysis, end-user feedback, and your knowledge of business processes to recommend and prioritize updates to existing procedures and propose new procedures for content management. Synthesize requests and input into cohesive content and training plans. Develop and maintain project plans and schedule, and communicate changes in a timely manner. Build and maintain strong partnerships with business partners, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Develop documentation and training, taking complex information and distilling it down into clear, concise, and easily digestible content. Recommend strategies to make our content more effective
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; Master's or higher degree in a related field a plus.