Software Systems Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The candidate will join an advanced technology project to develop technology for future generation products. The engineer will work in a test and characterization group to develop software for metrology systems and analyze product performance. The candidate will work closely with product and process engineers and requires strong communication skills and is passionate about learning and contributing to new technologies.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with multiple languages, e.g. Python, Java, C#, and MATLAB.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns to create clean and modular code.
- Experience in test-driven development and creating automated unit tests.
- Experience with MongoDB or other document oriented databases.
- Some experience with multi threading programming and software/hardware integration.
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Develop & maintain the front and back-end software for multiple electro-optical metrology systems in a hardware product develop group. Work with engineers to develop data visualization software to analyze data from various metrology systems. Develop software to extract and combine data from multiple databases on a variety of platforms, e.g. LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python, JMP, etc.
Education & Experience
Master or bachelor’s degree in CE, CS, EE or related field.