Interactive Producer, Cross-Platform, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Interactive Technology organization is part of Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom). Marcom designs and delivers the iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps and retail stores. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety of multi-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver the interactive experiences with an excellent group of software engineers while having fun along the way. In the role of Interactive Producer, you will play an integral part in leading Apple's publishing pipeline to support apple.com. Apple.com is a showcase for Internet standards and innovation in addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy. You will manage applications, tools, and infrastructure to support the publishing pipeline for product launches, campaigns, and other corporate initiatives. You will also be responsible for working with our partner teams to develop and enhance the overall publishing platform for Apple.
- 5+ years of product management experience with the ability to conceive of and deploy functional workflow solutions at scale.
- You have hands-on experience defining product strategy and tactical product definition.
- Deep understanding of agile product management methodologies, including experience putting product management processes in place.
- You can deliver projects by adapting techniques to best fit circumstances.
- You are able to analyze and document detailed functional requirements to facilitate the creation of technical level-of-effort estimates.
- You are a proactive and self-directed individual who thrives in fast paced team environment.
- You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting achievements and meeting deadlines.
- You are an excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills, who can build trusting relationships within a diverse team.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- You have great presentation skills, adapting your communication style to your audience’s needs.
- You have solid experience handling multiple, complex work streams within a fluid environment.
- You are committed to providing the best possible experience for our end users.
- You are deeply familiar with software development methodologies, with a technical background, experience leading technical projects, hands-on technical experience, and the ability to quickly learn about new technologies and solutions to manage their implementation.
- Gather requirements to develop strategic as well as tactical and detail-oriented project plans, objectives, and schedules that support department needs as they pertain to project and resource management. - Works with partners to provide technical platform improvements and feedback. - Coordinates the organization of information quickly and communicates a summary of high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization. - Recommends solutions that enable our customers to find what they are looking for and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution. - Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results. - Builds strong relationships effectively with development and SRE, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward. - Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams. - Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time and refines processes based on ongoing business needs. - Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required. a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a strong plus.