Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for an expert and talented backend Teamcenter Solutions Architect to join the Atlas Engineering Applications team. This role requires a keen understanding of the Teamcenter toolsets and how to maximize those systems for our users. Be part of a tight-knit team revolutionizing the way engineering collaboration works at Apple. You’ll support groups that build the groundbreaking technologies used in our products today. The team you will be joining is a team with varied strengths of applications experts, backend developers, and system administrators. Together, you and our team will enable engineers to do great work to build great products.
- 10+ years of experience in all areas of Teamcenter PLM implementation.
- Deep expertise in Teamcenter Modules, deployment, customization, configuration, administration, installation, CAD integrations, and best practices.
- Domain knowledge in Change Management, BOM Management, MCAD/ECAD Integration, Manufacturing, Materials Management, and other PLM areas.
- Very good functional understanding and usage of various Teamcenter modules like Structure Manager, Workflow, Change Management, BOM Configuration methodologies, BMIDE, Manufacturing Process Planner, Visualization, etc.
- Hands on knowledge of customization methods for both server and client side. For example, ITK, SOA, AWC, Java SWT, and others.
- Ability to map and align functional requirements to Teamcenter OOTB applications to provide best in class architecture & solution.
- Highly flexible and work in a high pressure, multidisciplinary, agile environment.
- Possess good social skills, communication, presentation abilities.
- Extremely ambitious, hardworking, and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience to include Teamcenter Application, requirements gathering, solution development.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with our users to understand their requirements and impact their experience through the design and implementation of new features and customizations. This role requires the ability to communicate clearly to users and teammates alike to best implement new features. • Design and implement technical solutions to solve complex business problems and deliver new capabilities. • Influence, analyze, and drive business requirements to support program needs. • Deliver world-class PLM solutions to the end customer to improve speed, business process efficiency, and reduction in errors. • Investigate new and emerging state of the art technologies applicable to the PLM space. • Provide business, functional, technical expertise across Teamcenter modules and related products. • Understand and identify scope, timeline, and technical details of solution delivery. • Collaborate with and integrate various multi-functional enterprise systems. • Develop documentation, deliver presentations and training on solutions. • Work with external vendors and contractors to develop and qualify solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent