iPhone HW System Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The iPhone Hardware System Design team is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Electrical Engineer. You will work as part of a team that drives and influences future iPhone innovation. In this role, you will be at the center of iPhone product development, with a critical impact on overall design.
- Strong EE fundamentals
- Complex system architecture and design experience
- Cross-functional teamwork and leadership
- 5 + years overall experience in the following areas: Analog and high speed digital design Sensor integration PI/SI for complex SOC system
- Design Validation: new silicon and prototype bring up
- Cadence Concept and Allegro Tools
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design
- Experience with high volume manufacturing
This is a unique HW design position that starts at iPhone product concept and continues all the way through to manufacturing ramp. Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work with the multi-functional technology teams. Design integration and validation are fundamental skills for this position. Your ability to analyze and weigh system trade-offs will be a key asset. You will own designs that continually push the boundaries of technology and ultimately improve the iPhone user experience.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE required
- Position will require some international travel