Executive Meeting Planner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We create “Amazing” experiences everyday by caring for our customers and for our team. We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. We wow our customers through our ability to over deliver and to delight in the smallest details.
- CMP preferred
- 5-7 years of meeting and event planning experience at the VIP/Executive level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Ability to provide proactive, creative solutions that exceed business partner expectations
- Highly effective at initiating and leading cross-functional teams by building collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated ability in leading complex meetings within timeline and budget
- Extraordinary attentional to detail
- Extremely productive in all aspects of job
- Drives, and is accountable for, the highest standards of confidentiality and ethics with meetings and hosts and vendors
- Willingness and ability to cope well with time pressures and changing deadlines
- Past experience working on the Mac platform
- This position works in the office, M-F during regular business hours.
- There is minimal air travel in this position.
Executive Meeting Planners at Apple manage all aspects of planning internal meetings and events at the VP level. Executive Meeting Planners at Apple have extraordinary attention to detail and deliver meetings and events according to the timeline, budget, and expectations with a focus on how to surprise and delight our internal business partners and the attendees. These meetings and events are complex in nature, are very high touch, and require outstanding customer service.