Corporate Paralegal - Applecare
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. Apple is seeking a smart, organized and high-energy paralegal to support the company’s insurance regulatory and risk management legal team.
- 5-7 years of experience as a corporate paralegal or equivalent, ideally with both law firm and in-house experience.
- Strong communication, research and organizational skills.
- Project management skills with the ability to lead multiple priorities independently.
- Excel and Word skills required; Lexis and/or Westlaw research skills are a preferred.
- Extraordinary attention to detail combined with the ability to track extensive details; copy editing, proofreading and version control skills a significant plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with business partners while handling confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Experience in contract management or a regulatory or risk management environment is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and ability to make decisions required.
- Proven experience working in database management and other corporate systems.
As a Corporate Paralegal you will support and help Apple’s insurance regulatory and risk management legal team. In this role you will handle multiple projects, meet short deadlines and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where attention to detail is critical.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree. Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved program preferred.