Sr. Product Manager, Payments
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? As part of our Retail Commerce and Digital Experience Product team, you’ll help craft a seamless, high-quality digital retail experience for our customers. Join our team, and you’ll help Apple make sure our customers experience an online shopping experience like no other. Apple is looking for a talented Product Manager to help define and execute payment experiences for the Apple Online store. You will be responsible for enhancing the online store offerings. You will collaborate with key business partners to define the payments initiatives and lead cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of these initiatives.
- Singular focus on customer experience and a demonstrated experience in payments and financing
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization to keep them engaged in making key decisions and apprised of progress.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to identify the best possible outcome for the customer.
- Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Operates independently. Possess strong decision-making, problem solving and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Confident in ability to listen, and build consensus across a large matrixed organization to handle user problems, achieve objectives and deliver results.
- Strong organization skills and program/project management capabilities
- Ability to simplify complex problems and issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to understand technical matters outside personal area of expertise, and synthesize for broad discussions
- 5-7+ years Product Management leading consumer products experiences Experience with designing front-end eCommerce experiences, preferred transactional experience.
In this role you define scope that is critical for a successful launch of experiences on Apple Online Store. You will demonstrate the desire to deliver an ideal customer experience to push for the resolution of various business, regulatory and technical constraints. In the process you will collaborate with disparate cross functional teams including marketing, sales and service, engineering, tax, operations, finance, legal and many more to structure business models, define scope and communicate final recommendations. You know and understand the payments and financing ecosystem, trends in the space and have developed seamless payments experiences. You will develop a broad knowledge of the systems involved and use that to inform creative solutions when roadblocks occur. You will work closely with the business teams on launch strategy and execution. The successful candidate will be skilled at seeking, filtering and incorporating information from subject matter experts and thrives in a fast-paced, customer focused e-commerce environment. This person should have proven success as a product leader, and be able to provide examples of delivering complex large scale, initiatives to market as well as successfully working, navigating and aligning cross-functional teams.