Camera Performance Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
iPhone camera is the most popular camera in the world. Camera team has delivered a lot of key features like Live Photos, Portrait, Night mode and Deep Fusion which our customers love. Camera performance is super critical to our team’s success and building a robust and reliable automaton system to measure performance is a challenging task. Our team (Camera and Photos Performance Automation team) is looking for an exceptional automation engineer who has good understanding of automation frameworks and software performance to architect and define our Camera performance automation infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies, tools and passion for quality processes
- 3+ years experience developing test automation code in Python or have experience developing medium or larger Python projects
- Understand object-oriented concepts, especially as they pertain to Python
- Ability to architect/define/design/develop test automation framework
- Ability to dive deep technically and knowledge in performance analysis is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
As a Camera Performance Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding our Camera performance metrics and developing the most robust and reliable automation framework and infrastructure to measure performance results on iOS devices. You will be responsible for ensuring our automation tests and infrastructure stay running smoothly, and develope new automation to increase coverage. You will also be responsible for filing performance radars and do some initial performance analysis/triaging. This role involves close collaboration in a cross-functional team of Software QA, Software Development and Performance Engineers.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience