Siri- Tech Lead Manager, Music Domains
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The team at Apple doesn't just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? Siri lives at the intersection of high scale and leading edge technology. Each of Siri's billions of weekly requests need to be understood, parsed, and executed in real time covering a scope of thousands of features in more than 30 locales on every Apple device category. Siri’s Music Domain Team is responsible for the engineering and continued enjoyment of Siri’s customer facing features for audio content. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Siri Domains if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience with 4+ years of industry experience building and leading a team of high-performing software engineers
- Leadership skills necessary to build, manage and develop a team around a unified vision
- Ability to create and execute on a multi-year technical and product feature vision
- Social communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience in English
- In-depth development experience with server-side languages and web services
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills and a desire to build exceptional customer experiences. In this position, you will play a key role in the overall success of Siri by hiring, designing and managing product engineering functions related to Siri’s Music features while also acting as a lead engineer, tackling meaningful engineering problems. This includes maintaining the existing Music domain available on iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS & HomePod, while also developing a priority roadmap of new intents and customer facing features. You should also have experience using data and analytics to make user experience investment decisions.
Education & Experience
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- • Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- • Experience with AI technologies including natural language processing and machine learning
- • In-depth, hands on experience with Java and related technologies
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.