Engineering Lab Technician - Camera
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Be part of a successful and highly motivated Camera Development Team at Apple.
- 2+ years experience as a Lab tech/Support Engineer
- Superb photographic skills: framing and capture.
- Experience testing and debugging prototypes report findings.
- Report results clearly and accurately
- Good understanding of lab equipment (lux meters, oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, etc...)
- Good understanding of electronics basics and measurement technique
- Proficient with Excel, data collecting and reporting.
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems
- Various s/w packages: MS word, MS Excel, email, web, schematic capture (e.g.Cadence, Protel, OrCAD, etc...)
Support the HW + SW engineers with reworking and camera testing Setup experiments and take accurate measurements Setup automated tests Ensure all lab equipment is fully calibrated Order new equipment and parts as required Maintain the lab stock design and prototyping test equipments
Education & Experience
- Schematic capture experience is a huge plus.
- Photo enthusiast