MDM Data Analyst- Partner Solutions
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Come join Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team as a Senior Data Analyst for Master Data Management. Our group's focus is on building a multitude of solutions for Apple Sales Business. The position specifically will focus on establishing a centralized master data function through the development and management of a comprehensive data governance structure, driving data management projects, providing guidance, and developing best practice policies for the design, development, and maintenance of an integrated data solution to store data, strengthen data integrity, and resolve data inconsistencies. You will work well in collaborative environments with minimal formal structure and be comfortable in uncertain environments with competing priorities. The candidate must possess solid business acumen, a strong quantitative / technical background, natural curiosity, and the ability to effectively shift between communications styles based on the audience.
- * 5+ year’s experience in Project Delivery or Business Consulting in MDM/Data Management domain
- * Excellent analytical skills, advanced level of statistics with the experience to identify and predict trends and anomalies.
- * Experience in data mining very large data sets, high proficiency in SQL (Oracle, or MySQL or other RDBMS).
- * Data visualization experience with tools such as: Tableau etc for crafting dashboards and presenting data through reports.
- * Advanced knowledge of data governance, data quality measurement, data stewardship and/or system integration patterns
- * Experience leading teams against work you're doing.
- Develop and govern an enterprise wide data governance framework and roadmap to support all current and future business processes, with a focus on ensuring data
- * quality across all systems by establishing the necessary processes and controls around the flow of data from creation to reporting.
- * Implement data management best practices, rolling out data governance, data quality and health scorecards
- * Collaborate with cross functional teams to analyze the current state and envisioned future state to formulate data management strategy, plan and approach
- * Good understanding of MDM technology platforms
- * Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
- * Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- * Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- * Strong verbal and writing skills, project and time management skills, ability to work in teams
- * Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
Support discovery of business problems Develop relationships with business partners and serve as analytic point of contact Perform data discovery and build proof of concepts Identify new engagement patterns through analytics. Conduct hypothesis driven exploratory analysis, bring insights into a structured communication / presentation to multi-functional teams. Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using a variety of tools. Strong understanding of the intersection between analytics and engineering and a dedicated approach, focusing on reusable solutions to improve efficiency and time to insight. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
College degree with a minimum of 10 years in facilities management, business operations or equivalent work experience.