Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will be responsible for the design and development of highly interactive Cocoa applications for both iOS and Mac OS X. We use the latest technologies and are constantly opening up the boundaries. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- In-depth understanding of Swift and Objective-C
- Up to date experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK
- User Interface Development / Storyboards
- Mobile App Development
- Familiarity with Networking
- Possess excellent software architecture, design, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with engineers, multi-functional teams and business partners to develop high-quality applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a team the prides itself in delivering high quality applications in a timely manner. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative and start-up like environment. Developing and fostering partnerships with multi-functional teams is key to long-term success. The person filling this position must be a hands-on, disciplined, ambitious developer with strong initiative and a desire to succeed in a challenging environment. This is a high visibility role where you will be communicating extensively with the UX team, business analyst teams, support teams, infrastructure teams and various other engineering teams including Maps, iOS and CoreOS.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 3+ years technical experience in relevant areas.
- Background in security/ authentication / authorization
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities analysis and common threats.
- Kerberos / SAML / OAuth
- Multi-factor authentication.