Healthcare Enterprise Account Executive, Major Accounts
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution!
- No matter the audience, you are very good at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure.
- You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- You support others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success.
- You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike.
- To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback.
- You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
-We advise on transformational solutions with our partners in the Industry for Apple’s Enterprise Major Accounts. -We develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation to mobility, while growing adoption of the Apple ecosystem. -We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, reseller and strategic partners, and then we build demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics.
Education & Experience
- You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions for large enterprises. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. Or you bring experience as an Account Executive for large Enterprises. - You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- The role has a focus on and healthcare / hospital systems - experience in this area will be advantageous.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.