Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
- Previous experience executing successful PR programs with major global brands, international experience.
- Strong knowledge and PR experience in entertainment is preferred.
- You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and are passionate about entertainment.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- You are able work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
We are currently seeking a PR Specialist to join our Worldwide Video team based in Culver City, CA. This Specialist will be responsible for coordinating with PR teams in the US and internationally to help execute communications initiatives. Responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing developments in the news and identifying and managing issues in a fast-paced environment, and supporting the broader team across initiatives. This Public Relations Specialist will be responsible for drafting and executing PR programs for series and films. Duties will include building press materials, coordinating media tours and set visits, securing media coverage and developing relationships with press.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred