Tools & Automation Engineer- Bluetooth
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters. We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. We are looking for a motivated, Bluetooth Quality Technician with an ability to seek solutions to unusual problems with valued interpersonal skills.
- Experience designing and developing robust and scalable automation frameworks using industry best practices.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Experience building automation stations for testing embedded devices for various mobile operating systems.
- Good understanding of web frameworks and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with hardware communication interfaces such as USB, UART, I2C, SPI.
- Experience with source control (Git, GitHub Flow, Gitlab, SVN, Perforce)
- Should understand Development Methodology and should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience on Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is a plus
- Good Knowledge on database concepts.
- Experience in documenting and maintaining reports and helping with software release process.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to work individually and as a team.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and fit well in fast paced environment.
- Experience building/creating/using Robotics to create automated solutions.
- Domain expertise in one of these areas: wireless RF protocols, Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, audio quality.
- Develop test automation scripts using Python - Develop and maintain reports of all automation issues and test results - Working closely with dev team and analyze the root causes for the issues. - Debugging and maintenance of automation test scripts. - Bring up test setups and regular maintenance of test setups. - Develop Framework to utilize in DevOp and CI style testing. - Work with cross functional teams to get requirements and implement automation feature request.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, EECS, or equivalent experience.