Bluetooth Quality Technician
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters. We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. We are looking for a motivated, Bluetooth Quality Technician with an ability to seek solutions to unusual problems with valued interpersonal skills.
- You have an understanding of any of the Wireless technology such as Bluetooth, is preferred
- You have a strong understanding of QA methodology and Software Development Life-cycle
- You are experienced working in fast paced environments
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self starter and problem solver
- You have experience with blackbox testing
As Bluetooth Quality Technician you will be executing user level tests for iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS platforms Maintain lab and lab equipment and inventory Doing drive test and in-car test to uncover field issues Define Adhoc Test cases exercising various features and coming up with creative ways to find bugs. Run automated tests to collect data, identify and file issues Find and isolate bugs, debugging, root cause analysis and determine their user impact to the product or release Conduct regression, ad-hoc, livability and edge-case testing as part of our release cycle Ensure that software releases provide an exceptional user experience and are high in quality.
Education & Experience
Requires a minimum of 3– 6 years of related experience