Car Experience SQA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In the Product Systems Quality team at Apple, we solve hard problems to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience with our products. Quality is a critical aspect of everything we do, and as a Car Experience SQA Engineer, you will be working with a team of quality engineers to collaborate on automation projects and drive test efforts. We're searching for a creative and motivated engineer with a passion for automation, and has excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dedicated team responsible for evaluating the quality of the various technology that consumers use in their cars. This position requires a dynamic individual with strong technical skills and a passion for continuous improvement. You will work cross-functionally to identify and highlight key issues in a dynamic environment facing exciting new challenges daily. Successful candidates should possess a high-energy personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, patience, and a real passion for product usability.
- System level understanding and hands-on experience testing and building automation for consumer electronics and/or technologies such as USB, Bluetooth, NFC, and WiFi.
- Customer Focused: Passionate about the customer experience and what we can do to improve it through automation
- Team Player: Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills to collaborate
- Priority Driven: Comfortable working in a continually changing fast paced environment and driving large scale projects
- Technically Agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed but also discuss these topics to a non-technical audience both inside and outside of Apple
- Exec Presence: Ability to summarize key points and relay how they affect the customer experience
- We are looking for an experienced SQA engineer to design, implement, and deploy quality focused automation projects on behalf of the team. - You should have experience driving cross-functional efforts and collaborate with other automation organizations. - You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment in which developing and fostering partnerships with cross-functional teams is key to longterm success. - Operate with a start up mindset, you should always look for creative ways to solve problems and increase the team’s impact at Apple.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience